Table of Contents
A Quote/Proposal For
iTech Fix Ltd
Hi Zeeshan, It was great catching up with you and Leila the other week!
We’re looking forward to potentially working with you.
Please find our quote below. We like to keep you informed, so this works as an informal proposal, too.
Feel free to take a look, & share with friends/family/co-workers/pets for review.
If you have any questions, or suggestions, feel free to email us, use the form below, or give us a ring.
Zeeshan owns and runs iTech Fix Ltd; a media device repair service able to repair devices ranging from smartphones to laptops. They offer a rather unique service of remote repairs, at the home or workplace of their customer.
Zeeshan has mentioned his prices are very competitive.
They are currently looking to lease a premises in Kensington, and will be offering in-store service as well as remote.
The company currently has no website.
Zeeshan has expressed a desire for similar functionality to that of iSmash, with the ability to book repairs online with specific time-slots, and for pre-selected devices.
Zeeshan has expressed the following requirements:
- eCommerce Functionality similar to that of iSmash
- A clean, striking logo and accompanying branding.
- Time based bookings for remote jobs.
- Initially only covering the most major brands (iPhone, Samsung, Google etc) but ease in adding new brands/models/device-types as needed.
What We Will Provide
A complete, professional branding service, including a company branding document, font selection, colour scheme, logo design and more.
A fully functional eCommerce solution, allowing customers to book services directly through the site, along with time and location-based service slots.
Between 3-8 ‘Normal’ web-pages. (Home, About Us, Contact, Blog, Shop, FAQ etc)
Various mockups and marketing materials (similar to ones already sent, and the large image at the top of this page)
Social media imagery (profile and cover photos for up to 5 social media platforms)
Further assistance with 3D shop models
Integration with many of the major credit card merchants (We recommend ‘Stripe’ and ‘Paypal’ in most cases)
If requested, we’re happy to provide 6 months free hosting.
We will also provide:
Up to £200 worth of stock photography, free.
Up to £200 worth of premium fonts, free.
Up to £100 professional copy-writing services, free.
Top-tier plugins and licences worth over £250, free.
Our preliminary solution is as follows:
- Consultation – We will consult with Zeeshan to get a better feel for the finer details of his project.
- Market Research – We will scour the internet for successful examples of concepts similar to iSmash and Zeeshan’s vision, shortlisting various concepts that work well, and red-flagging those that don’t.
- Initial Designs – We will produce some initial designs and concepts, and host them on Zeeshan’s own preview server that we provide, so he can share with friends/family/co-workers, and wait for feedback.
- Design revisions – We will draw on all feedback received to refine and improve upon the design, to get the project exactly to where Zeeshan is happy.
- Final touches – We will test the site on all major browsers and screen sizes, to make sure everything is working well. We will stress-test the site to ensure it works well under load.
- Launch – The site will be launched at a date and time of Zeeshan’s choosing!
- Aftercare – We will monitor the site closely for the following week, to ensure everything is working as it should.
As we consider you a close friend, we’re happy to provide a 30% discount. (Our usual maximum is 10%)
As a result, we are happy to quote Zeeshan £2446 (
£3495) total for the entire project.
This includes the ~£850 worth of extras mentioned above.
We usually ask for 50% before the project begins, and 50% on completion, just before the site goes live.
However, in this case we’re also happy to set up a payment plan, to spread the cost over 4 payments, if you prefer.
If you’d like to enlist our services, just let us know by email, chat, telephone, or using the handy text box below.