A Proposal For
Hi Selvia, thanks for getting in touch. We’re very proud to have come recommended by Ayman and glad you’ve come to us through him.
As requested, please find our quote below. We like to keep you informed, so this works as an informal proposal, too.
Feel free to take a look, & share with friends/family/co-workers for review.
If you have any questions, or suggestions, feel free to email us, use the form below, or give us a ring.
Selvia Guerguis is the senior physiotherapist at London Hydrotherapy Ltd located in multiple locations across London.
Selvia has indicated that the business currently enjoys good rankings on Google, but that due to a competitor’s somewhat underhand tactics, they could be higher.
The website has great written content and its design language is relatively consistent and clean, however on mobile phones, there is some inconsistency with regards to alignment and spacing.
The website header is animated, however the animation breaks in some situations, leaving the header invisible until visitors scroll further down the page.
Google analytics don’t seem to be employed, so it’s unclear as to whether the owners can measure how their visitors are using their website.
There are some on-page animations and hover effects, as well as interactive maps, and a small, interactive gallery.
Overall, the website is very well built for the time it was built in.
However, the design is definitely not built from a ‘mobile-first’ viewpoint, and due to being built on a custom platform, an assumed lack of updates to the software on-site will have left London Hydrotherapy Ltd’s online presence with many technologies unlikely to have been updated since 2013.
Selvia has expressed interest in an updated website design, based on her current build. Features should include:
- An updated, modern design, designed to encourage feelings of trust that the business is active and available.
- Subtle yet engaging animations designed to guide visitors through the decision-making process, towards making contact and booking a session
- Full on-site SEO optimisation
- Seamless mobile responsiveness
- Interactive maps
- Contact forms
- The potential for additional functionality to be added at a later date, should it be required, such as booking forms, live chat, availability calendars etc.
We are also currently offering a free logo design service, 1 years’ free domain registration, and 1 month free hosting.
We will also provide:
Up to £200 worth of stock photography, free.
Up to £200 worth of premium fonts, free.
Up to £100 professional copy-writing services, free.
Top-tier plugins worth around £100, free
Our preliminary solution is as follows:
- Consultation – We will consult with Selvia and/or her colleagues to get a better feel for the finer details of their project.
- Market Research – We will scour the internet for successful examples of concepts similar to the proposed project’s vision, shortlisting various concepts that work well, and red-flagging those that don’t.
- Initial Designs – We will produce some initial designs and concepts, and host them on Selvia’s own preview server that we provide, so they can share with friends/family/co-workers, and wait for feedback.
- Design revisions – We will draw on all feedback received to refine and improve upon the design, to get the project exactly to where the entire team are happy.
- Final touches – We will test the site on all major browsers and screen sizes, to make sure everything is working well. We will stress-test the site to ensure it works well under load.
- Launch – The site will be launched at a date and time of Selvia’s choosing.
- Aftercare – We will monitor the site closely for the following week, to ensure everything is working as it should.
Due to our close relationship with Ayman, we are happy to provide our services to Selvia with a 10% discount, plus a further £80 discount for a total of £1000 for the entire project. This includes the £875 worth of extras mentioned above.
We ask for 50% before the project begins, and 50% on completion, just before the site goes live.
If you’d like to enlist our services, just let us know by email, chat, telephone, or using the handy text box below.